Put your training budget to maximum use and provide your team with the ultimate Swift learning resource: the Hacking with Swift Team License delivers comprehensive Swift training for development teams, with learning material from beginner through to advanced so everyone can benefit.
This is our team subscription, and it's designed specifically with businesses in mind. Not only do you save up to 80% off the price of our books, but you also:
- Get the complete range of Hacking with Swift books, including all new books that are written in the future, and including updates for your books for as long as your subscription remains active.
- Never track how many licenses you need again – it doesn't matter how many people or join your teams over time, as long as your subscription covers the total number of developers you're all set.
What's in the bundle…
You get every Hacking with Swift book, released now and in the future, with simple, predictable pricing. Right now that means you get these books:
- Hacking with iOS
- Hacking with macOS
- Hacking with tvOS
- Hacking with watchOS
- SwiftUI By Example
- Pro Swift
- Testing Swift
- Swift Design Patterns
- Advanced iOS: Volume One
- Advanced iOS: Volume Two
- Advanced iOS: Volume Three
- Swift Coding Challenges
- Server-side Swift: Vapor Edition
- Server-side Swift: Kitura Edition
- Swift in Sixty Seconds
- Dive Into SpriteKit
- Objective-C for Swift Developers
- Beyond Code
- Swift on Sundays: Volume One
- Understanding Swift
- Plus any books that are released in the future!
So, no matter what experience levels you have or what project plans you have, you can achieve your learning goals using Hacking with Swift.
How it works
You pay a single yearly subscription price based on the number of developers you have. Even for the smallest teams this saves you 60% on the price of the books, while also giving you the flexibility to transfer licenses as your team changes over time.
When your subscription is active, you'll be given download links for every book we make, including all the videos for those books, and you can distribute them to your team however you want – a shared server or Dropbox, email, Slack, and so on. It doesn't matter whether team members are on-site or off-site: once you've paid your subscription they are covered.
Note: Please make sure you choose Yearly above, otherwise you will be charged the full yearly amount every month. See the "Monthly or yearly" heading below for details.
- Note: Please make sure you choose Yearly above, otherwise you will be charged the full yearly amount every month. See the "Monthly or yearly" heading below for details.