Hacking with PHP
Hacking with PHP has had a massive upgrade, including all-new chapters teaching PHP 7's powerful enhancements, how to use Composer for managing dependencies and Twig to template your site, and much more – it's the biggest refresh the book has ever had.
For over 10 years Hacking with PHP has been the most popular PHP course in the world, and it has helped over five million people learn PHP, MySQL and more.
Now, for the first time ever, you can own Hacking with PHP as a downloadable e-book that gives you PDF, ePub, Mobi, and HTML with a single purchase – and no DRM means you can read your books whenever and wherever you want.
Your purchase gives you over 1200 pages of PHP tutorials, tips, and guidance – it's the fastest way to get up to speed with the latest and greatest PHP has to offer.
About Hacking with PHP
I've loved the official documentation ever since I started using PHP, but while it's a great reference it doesn't teach you PHP – you need to learn how to put it all together by yourself.
I wrote Hacking with PHP to solve that problem, and over time it grew and grew to become the largest PHP tutorial on the internet. Every month over 100,000 developers rely on this book to help them write better PHP, but now the time has come to take Hacking with PHP to the next level.
This book is based on the Hacking with PHP you know and love, along with many updates to take into account new features in PHP 7, new examples based on popular third-party libraries such as Twig, and complete walkthroughs of how to build your site using Composer.
What's more, for the first time ever Hacking with PHP will be available as a download that includes copies of the book as PDF, ePub, Mobi, and HTML so you can read in whatever format you prefer. There is absolutely no DRM, so your content is always yours.
What's in the course?
- A complete introduction to PHP basics, including syntax, functions, namespaces, traits and what's new in PHP 7
- How to get started with object-oriented PHP
- Building HTML forms the smart – and safe! – way
- Working with files and databases, including MySQL and SQLite
- How to generate images and other multimedia
- Securing your code using encryption and hashing
- Storing data with cookies and sessions
- Using output buffering for maximum performance
- Debugging and profiling in practice
- Using Composer to organise your libraries
- Templating your site using Twig
- None of the files will have any DRM attached.
- If you place a pre-order now, you won't be charged until the course is released.
- You can contact me @twostraws on Twitter if you have further questions
You get over 1200 pages of PHP 7 tutorials as PDF, ePub, Mobi and HTML, all with one purchase, and with no DRM.