INCLUDES FREE UPDATES FOR SWIFT 6 AND BEYOND! Click here for full details.
Whether it's iMessage apps, SiriKit integration, rich media user notifications, or speech transcription, this book will teach you incredible iOS features that can help take your apps to the next level.
What's in the book?
- Project 1: Create a rich media photo album using iOS's voice transcription and search functionality.
- Project 2: Build a group scheduling app that integrates with Messages.
- Project 3: Create a ride-sharing app that integrates with SiriKit for voice activation.
- Project 4: Build a lock screen widget that helps language learners memorize new vocabulary.
- Project 5: Create a daily alarm planner using the new UserNotifications framework.
- Project 6: Code your own board game using the new GKMonteCarloStrategist from GameplayKit.
- Project 7: Create a top-down war game using SpriteKit's powerful new node tiling system.
Plus five technique projects that deep dive on animations, unit conversion, Core Data, image rendering, and SpriteKit warp geometry.
Please note: this book will not teach you Swift. You should already have completed Hacking with Swift or Pro Swift, or have written your own existing Swift apps.
Download a free sample!
What format is the book in?
You get PDF, ePub, Mobi, and HTML, all with no DRM attached.
The Hacking with Swift guarantee
We want everyone to be happy with all the Hacking with Swift courses they buy, both now and in the future, which is why all our books come with free lifetime Swift updates and free bonus content with our Frequent Flyer Club, and we also encourage folks to join our Slack community to help solve problems.
However, if you aren't happy with a course you bought from us, we offer a 30-day No Questions Asked refund policy. This applies to all books and video courses purchased through Gumroad, which is our primary distributor. So, if you aren't happy with your purchase, if you changed your mind, or if you just bought the wrong thing by accident, we can refund your purchase up to 30 days after it was made.
Any other questions?
If you have questions that aren't answered above, you can tweet me @twostraws or email me at email@example.com.
Will this book teach me Swift?
No. You're looking for Hacking with Swift: http://gum.co/hws-book-pack
You get all seven chapters, plus the bonus technique tutorials, as well as all project source code.
- You get all seven chapters, plus the bonus technique tutorials, as well as all project source code.